/* -------------End of css declarations ----------- */

Monday, October 24, 2005

Wesley Crusher grew up to be Babylon 5's John Sheridan

Check it out on Wil Wheaton's temporary blog. Who knew? I was particularly amused by his comment "I was very grateful that I wasn't Wesley Crusher (not that there's anything wrong with that.)" There's nothing wrong with that at all.

I'd like to know who more TV sci-fi people really are. C'mon Joss Whedon, fill out the quiz here.
Apparently I'm Data from Star Trek:TNG:
"A controlled personality with a vast range of skills and behavior, you are often intrigued by the people and places surrounding you.

In the strictest sense, I did not win -- I busted him up."

So does lots of stuff, interested in learning about things and doesn't really identify with people. Yep, sounds like me.

Tagged: |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home